Harvard Alumni Entrepreneurs is the only official alumni organization recognized by Harvard Alumni Association for promotion of entrepreneurship in Harvard alumni across the world.
The Harvard Alumni Entrepreneurs (HAE) is dedicated to the advancement of entrepreneurship, promotion of innovation, and the ideals of leadership and learning. We are a 501(c)3, volunteer-run, Shared Interest Group of the Harvard Alumni Association. Since our beginnings in 2000, HAE has served as a meeting place for entrepreneurial alumni, students, faculty and staff from all of Harvard's schools.
The Harvard Alumni Entrepreneurs celebrates the entire lifecycle of being an entrepreneur. We catalyze living legacies by facilitating the transfer of wisdom from one generation of entrepreneurs to the next. We host an active online community, networking, lectures, mentorship, and many other resources.
The most important opportunity available we offer is the HAE membership itself. Join HAE and you join an extensive network of both aspiring and accomplished entrepreneurs.
- Business School
- Division of Continuing Education
- Faculty of Arts & Sciences
- Graduate School of Design
- Graduate School of Education
- Kennedy School of Government
- Law School
- T.H. Chan School of Public Health
- School of Dental Medicine
- Divinity School
- School of Engineering & Applied Sciences
- Graduate School of Arts & Sciences
- Medical School
- Radcliffe Institute for Advanced Study