Start a new chapter or join an existing one
The mission of HAE is to foster innovation by bringing Harvard alumni from different schools, interests, skills and background together to innovate. In-person interaction builds bridges, catalyzes ideas and spurs action.
If you are in any of the existing cities listed in this section, please sign up for membership here and the chapter co-chairs will add you to the event and activities mailing list.
We have just launched two new chapters: San Francisco/Bay Area and Denver. Interested in helping them grow? Email us at info@Harvardae.org
- Promoting, expanding, and maintaining a network of past, current and future Harvard entrepreneurs – alumni, students and affiliates;
- Enhancing the visibility of local Harvard entrepreneurs within the broader Harvard community and beyond;
- Increasing local alumni participation and investment in undergraduate, graduate and fellow alumni entrepreneur communities and events;
- Providing resources, programs and activities designed to advance entrepreneurship in the Harvard community in the region.
- To apply for a local chapter, the members should submit an application to HAE with signatures of at least ten founding members of the chapter.
- At-least two members should be nominated for Chapter Co-Chairs - CCC positions.
- Members who are interested in a CCC position can self-nominate and send their interest to HAE.
- All members of the local chapter must be active members of HAE.
- Members of chapters must agree to abide by Chapter Operations Manual, Conflict of Interest policy, Code of Conduct, Non-Disclosure of personal alumni information and other agreements required by Harvard Alumni Association or HAE.
An alumnus who is unable to recruit enough members but is still interested in starting a chapter with the assistance of HAE may submit the application process and, if approved by HAE will be recognized as a representative or point of contact for that city. HAE will facilitate the formation of chapter by local interested alumni.
Before a chapter is formally announced, potential chapter co-chairs will typically organize a few events in the area. HAE will provide support for these events.